2.01.2011

Snowpocalypse


The snow here in Washington is coming down sideways! Chad and I have been working from home for a half day today. We were not willing to brave the traffic across town to get home after this blizzard got started so we hit the road home from the office around 11 am. Word on the street is that our facility closed at 1 pm today anyhow.

Sometimes working from home is even more productive than at the office.

Since I was working on my laptop in the kitchen anyway, I baked up a batch of whole wheat chocolate chip cookie bars and some stove top hot chocolate for Chad. He braved the snow to blow the first layer off the driveway and needed a warm cup.

He is headed out shortly for round two while we still have a bit of daylight left. I think he would rather not have to deal with the aftermath of the predicted 22"!

I was looking forward to a spin class at the gym tonight to get me out of the house but even the gym is closed this afternoon - tomorrow too! No doubt I will be going stir crazy if we end up working from home again.

Thankfully a new Teen Mom 2 is on tonight. Here's hoping I can stay up that late to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment