2.07.2011

Super Gluttony

Like any self-proclaimed, "eater," I like to eat my weight in junk food on Game Day. Yesterday being the culmination of an entire football season, I decided to go crazy. (Only adding to the pressure was a weight-loss challenge first weigh-in scheduled for today. Good strategy would suggest that bulking up the day beforehand is a brilliant idea, I went with it.)

To fit the gluttonous bill, I stumbled across these large treats, Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Cookies, on another blog.

I started by taking some of this:

Sandwiched around one of these:

...and this was the glorious result:

Unfortunately the photo above does not show their truly large scale. The recipe only made about a dozen of my version. They were so delicious out of the oven though, I had to force myself to stop at two face-sized cookies.

Since I can't be trusted around goodies like these, Chad took the remaining cookies to work today. Apparently they were a hit there too!

A tip if you want to replicate, Kroger store brand, Private Selection Chocolate Drops are the BEST semi-sweet chips available.

Writing this post made me hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment